Information We Receive from Third Party Providers
- When you communicate with us: We collect your name and email address when you request to join our Newsletter list or communicate with us.
- When you purchase from us: we collect your name, email address, phone number, billing and delivery address(es), and payment information.
How we use personal information
- In addition to the information you provide us, we collect information from you using other technologies, including:
- Cookies, which are small bits of information that our Website places on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about activities on our Website to make your visits to our Website more enjoyable and valuable by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences. Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Certain features on our website may not function if cookies are disabled. THE SITE'S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER'S HARD DRIVE TO COLLECT ANY INFORMATION STORED ON THE HARD DRIVE.
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Web server logs : Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages requested by your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term entered or the link clicked to bring a to a webpage. The web server log also may record information about a your browser, such as IP address and the cookies set on the browser by the server.
- Device information : We may collect information about the mobile device or computer used to access the Site, including without limitation the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Analytics: We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics of our Website. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of our Website by going to tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our Services, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities. We may combine your information with information that other people provide when they use our Website, including information about you when they tag you.
How we protect personal information
- We may use the information you provide or the information we receive from third parties for the following:
- We may retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
- We may keep a record of the articles on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising on this website to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on articles you have read.
- We may use your email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests you submit to US. If you join our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as our Website is hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.Children’s Privacy
As a general policy, we use personal information for internal purposes only. We do not sell or rent information about you. However, there may be instances when we may disclose personal information without providing you with a choice in order to protect our legal rights, other affiliated companies or their employees, agents, and contractors; to protect the safety and security of other Website visitors; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if we sell all or part of its business or make a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, we may transfer personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.Your data protection rights
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights, which include the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request a correction to any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We are also committed to respecting all the above rights in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including the European Union’s GDPR. You can find more about those rights in the EU by reading the General Data Protection Regulation available at http://www.eugdpr.org/the-regulation.html. If you wish to inquire about any of those rights or have any concern, please contact us immediately using the contact details below.Contact Supervisory Authorities
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – in particular the supervisory authority of the European Union Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement – if you believe that the processing of your personal information does not comply with legal requirements.
A list of Data Protection Authorities within the European Union is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.California Privacy Rights
Your personal information is processed in the United States, where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country and where the government, courts, or law enforcement may be able to access your data. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal information in the United States.Third party websites
We will notify you by email, US mail, telephone, or other means as permitted by law if it is determined that a data security incident occurred.Contact Us